CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Update on Waddell's Peyton's procedure went fine Friday. We will know more in 4-6 months but we are hopeful and know that this buys us more time for her to outgrow it. She flew thru (actually did in her drugged up mind) the surgery and wasn't even sick this time. We are so thankful to her doctors and modern day technology that makes the deflux even possible. The reason I posted Riley when I am talking about Peyton is because Friday was make up day for pictures and because of the procedure she didn't get to make hers up (the first was fine but didn't capture the Riley we know and love). Her Grandpa Ooh Ooh stayed with her and Grayson (thank you Grandpa Ooh Ooh) and I didn't think he wanted to be responsible for fixing her hair. So that is why I posted this picture for all to see the smile that I love that reaches all the way to her eyes.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

That is an absolutely beautiful picture of her. You have such a great eye! I may just hire you to follow us around everywhere to capture the same pictures of my family!

Lorena said...

What a beautiful picture of her! I love it!!!!

smiths5 said...

This is the best picture ever! Maybe you could do a thing on photography for the girls.Nicely done!

The Snow Queen said...

Her smile is contagious. So cute.